1973 Limited Edition
First and Central Presbyterian Church
Vernon Wood Reproductions
This beautiful church commemorative plate will be a fine addition to anyone's collection of decorative plates.
According to the information on the back of the plate, this church was formed in 1920 when the First Presbyterian Church and the Central Presbyterian Church merged. The building shown on the plate was built in 1929. There is a wide flat rim, edged in gold.
It measures 10 3/4" in diameter.
There are no chips, hairline cracks, or signs of crazing on this vintage plate. All the printing is in excellent condition. We could not find anything wrong with this fantastic plate at all.
Product Code: 0010a081311a06